- Made from all-natural ingredients, and is free from toxins, synthetics and petroleums. It keeps tuning slides moving freely and smoothly.
- Lubricates the tuning slides on all brass instruments and is suitable for all forms of plating.
- Suitable for all musicians, regardless of age or ability. Professionals and students alike who care about their instrument and our planet will be delighted with this slide grease.
- Made, designed, and packaged in the UK.
- Comes in a recyclable kraft paper tube, inside a compostable Nature-Flex bag made from wood pulp, with a label made from 100% recycled content in the EU, and twine made in the UK.
- Apply a small amount of slide grease to the slides that do not have triggers attached to them (these will be the main slide and the second slide).
- Work each slide forward and backwards several times to work in the grease.