- Made from all-natural ingredients, and is free from toxins, synthetics and petroleums.
- Made from pure flower oils, including lavender grown in England.
- The hydrophilic properties of these oils allow the wood to breathe whilst moisturising the fibres.
- Suitable for all wooden clarinet, oboes, bassoons, recorders, and bagpipes.
- Inhibits cracking and warping.
- Will also improve the tone of your instrument over time.
- A fantastic alternative to the commonly used linseed oil, which forms a hard coating inside the bore of instruments, preventing the wood from reacting naturally to temperature and humidity changes.
- Suitable for all musicians, regardless of age or ability. Professionals and students alike who care about their wooden instrument and our planet will be delighted with this bore oil.
- Made, designed, and packaged in the UK.
- Comes in a recyclable PET bottle, inside a compostable Nature-Flex bag made from wood pulp, with a label made from 100% recycled content in the EU, and twine made in the UK.