- Designed to break down the biofilm build-up in instrument pipework, notorious for harbouring germs and bacteria.
- De-greases valves and slides and freshens with a clean citrus fragrance.
- Features an anti-static agent, which creates water repellence!
- Smaller brass instruments (trumpets, cornets, flugelhorns, tenor horns, trombones) only require 50ml of solution per soak, dissolved in water, and larger brass instruments (baritone, euphoniums, bass trombones, tubas and French horns) only require 100ml of solution, dissolved in water. This means that one bottle can soak a trumpet 20 times, or a tuba 10 times!
- The formula is safe for all forms of plating and lacquer finishes due to its neutral PH.
- Made, designed, and packaged in the UK.
- Comes in a recyclable 1L HDPE bottle, with a label made from 100% recycled content in the EU, and twine made in the UK.