- This uniquely formulated solution for trombones has been developed to greatly improve the effectiveness of slide creams. It increases slide speed and prevents corrosion & limescale build-up.
- Contains laboratory-grade UV filtered water, with an inbuilt corrosion inhibitor.
- Safe for all forms of plating and lacquer finishes.
- Made, designed, and packaged in the UK.
- This trombone water comes in a recyclable 100ml HDPE bottle, with a label made from 100% recycled content in the EU, and twine made in the UK.
- Clean any dirt from the inside of the slide.
- Apply your slide cream of choice. We would recommend the Edgware slide cream (which is coming soon)…but we would say that, wouldn’t we?
- Moisten the slide with this trombone water.
- Insert the inner slide into the outer slide and move it back and forth to distribute the cream evenly.
- Have your trombone water on hand to use in case your slide becomes sluggish at any point!