Valve Brush – Low Brass
- Built to last, we believe our brushes are the highest quality on the market currently. We hope they will greatly reduce the number of brushes used and discarded by wind musicians over the course of their playing careers.
- Made from the highest quality Japanese nylon bristles, which hold their shape brilliantly, and feature a coating along the stem and tip to prevent the scratching of your valve casings.
- Suitable for the valves of larger brass valve instrument, such as euphoniums and tubas, regardless of the plating or finish.
- Suitable for all musicians, regardless of age or ability. Professionals and students alike who care about their instrument and our planet will be delighted with this valve brush.
- Designed and packaged in the UK.
- Comes inside a compostable Nature-Flex bag made from wood pulp, with a label made from 100% recycled content in the EU, and twine made in the UK.